Accreditation & Certification
Mid-Peninsula High School prepares students for successful college careers. Our accreditations and memberships contribute to the many ways we communicate our high standards for educational excellence to our families. Below is a list of our current accreditations and certifications that verify our program meets certain standards for empowering students to thrive at the next stage of their education.
• Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, WASC
• Accredited by the California Association of Independent School, CAIS
• University of California, Approved A-G Course List
• Certified by the State of California to award a valid High School Diploma
• Course list approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse